Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
mrvandermey
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminyellin6
Damn 355rear wheel... what mods you got?

I saw a Fusion at the dealer and it looked like it could really be setup to look real HOT! You got any pic's of it? Sounds like you did a really nice job on it. It almost sounds too nice to take out in the rain - lol
As for mods on my Stang, just bolt ons - K&N CAI, Flowmaster Exhaust, SCT [email protected] tuner (from Brent and tuned to 93 Octane), billet 62mm throttle body, billet throttle body spacer, billet underdrive pulleys, ceramic coated headers, 3-inch exhuast pipes (from headers to mufflers, then 4 in tips), perfomance chip, upgraded cams, and billet hydrolic rockers, plus I use royal purple synthetic oil, 93 octane fuel with octane booster, and I am running 355+/- rwhp (approx).

As for the Fusion, thank you for the compliments (all of you). I just believe all my cars should be cool (or as cool as they can be). I have included a pic or two for those who wanted a pic. I think I am going to have add the supercharger to it.

As for my other cars, I gave my Eclipse GT (cutom 2-tone leather interior, wheels. tires, etc) to my 18 year old daughter. My 16 year old son drives the Fusion (occassionally). So for all you V6ers, I do appreciate a V6. I made sure all of my cars have at least a V6, but will take a V8 when offered (not necessarily better, just what I prefer). In fact on my Eclipse, I have a friend with a F150 Harley Davidison edition with 5.4L V8 at 390 hp, and I keep up with her in my 3.0L V6 Eclipse GT. Can not wait to see what I can do with my Fusion (V6) and a supercharger.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	05_09_06_1003[1].JPG
Views:	112
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	16367   Click image for larger version

Name:	05_09_06_1004[1].JPG
Views:	130
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	16368   Click image for larger version

Name:	05_09_06_1005[1].JPG
Views:	115