Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - T/A Girdle? Girdle Bolts? Gear Additive?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red99Stang
ok...well im not exactly sure how much im planning. my plan for the future is all this gear stuff, then suspension, then maybe a chip, but probly not a whole lot past that. almost 100% sure it wont go over 300. is that enough info? or do u need more exact? i think right now im at around 210 or 215....does that sound right? and i dont think i use synthetic fluid...im only 16 so i never choose what i get (i know that sounds bad but hey...) and i have an auto that i wish was stick but oh well...is that enough information?

what is all that stuff i asked about anyways?
you need a programmer, or you have to pay the dealership to recalibrate. Otherwise you'll burn out the transmission -it's computer controlled.

If you use synthetic fluid, you don't need the friction modifier. You'll also get better gas mileage.

If your goal is 300 hp, go ahead and pick up the girdle.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome