Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Porting Heads - Need advise on pushrods, springs, cams adjustable rockers
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangHarry_94
SO im going to keep the heads on my 3.8 and just have them ported. But im also thinking while i have the heads and intakes off i might as well throw in a cam, a set springs and some rods. ( maybe adjustable rocker arms?) So i would a cam that wouldnt break parts of my motor but still have a good high RPM range. (6000ish) What do u guys suggest for rod springs cams, and adj rockers if i even need them.
Well you've got 4 choices.

CompCams (which has an excellent help desk that will match the parts for you), RPM-Mustangs.com -which does custom work at very reasonable prices, Supersixmotorsports (uses 1-off Crower cams) a bit more expensive compared to the others -helps pay for their racing program & research) and Moranav6racing.com who doe s alot of custom work, as well.

-what year car do you have?

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome