Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
now ya bein silly wolfpac...or maybe you just arent gettin the point....ya lost ya way....none of us down the v6 in general....just the ford v6 stock is pretty weak...go talk to johnny and he'll show ya what to do with it...are there v6's that can smoke a gt? gasp...of course there are...for gods sake look at the porsche...but YOURS cant smoke much of anything..in stock form...but racin is a lifestyle anyway....if you got the car strictly for the look then cool for you...my plate says streetracer...the mustang gt is an awesome car...could be stronger sure but it damn sure gets the job done...and its too much fun to drive.....

i think i read a kscoyote quote that "its not whatcha got, its whatcha do with it" some dumb **** like that...his wife or his boyfriend probably tells him that to make him feel better in the sack when he trys to use his 4 inch wonder

the v6 mustang is a cool car...the v8 mustang is a awesome car
if you wanna save money...get the v6

its like pickin great adventure over disney world
I'd rather have the great adventure, than having an adventure created for me -complete with lines of everyone else having the same "adventure."

Aren't YOU the one who digs shemales with balls? Why are you suddenly concerned with the size of my package? Do you think about that often? No that there's anything wrong with that . . .

:thumbsup

I don't equate manhood with the car one drives -perhaps it's because my package is the least of my worries. Nor am I concerned with anyone else's car, -except people driving foreign cars with love America stickers . ..

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome