Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac
Nope they don't add up to a smoke because if that's the case then I 'smoked' a new V6 Accord the other day. I didn't leave him in the dust but hey if you call that 'smoking' then I call what I did 'smoking' too.

'a fully loaded gt has less than a base g35? i hope so...its still 6 grand more'

-Fully loaded GT is 6 grand less than a base G35? Dude, you need to do the math again. I calculated about 1K and change, not 6K. Besides, that was never the point. The point is I'm still pissed off at the fact that a V8 Mustang ONLY produces 2 HP more than a V6 G35.

'but you know what? i wont resort to name callin either you friggin mary...ooops...i'm so silly like that'

- Too late for that.
They've already copped to making up figures. This goes on every 6 mos or so. So I'm familiar with them.

I reckon they thought they could go to the 2005+ 6 forums and start trouble here . ..

He appaently had to think long and hard about the swamp rat -had to clear the phallic references -maybe he looked up insults.com to find something . ..

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome