Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
nghtrnnr

" remember there is always someone with bigger arms, a faster punch, a gun in their pocket, or a car to run you over with...."

1. you sure bring up guns alot...35 yrs old and never learned how to fight like man huh? need guns and cars?callin me immature but 35 sayin i need to smoke a blunt?
2.noone was talkin to ya Drew...let Hwang fight his own battles
3.anyone else notice all this started with me sayin "i have no quarrel with you brother"?but i'm the bad guy?
4.nerds of a feather...always bring up how smart they are..or think they are anyway
5.hey dennis hwang, what are you? chinese? talkin all that yo yo yo crap...drivin a mustang but dreamin of a rice car...and you say i'm confused?
is it the v6 gettin to you guys or somethin? need a v8 to calm yaselves down? i dont know...you lil weezers are pent up or somethin...you dont catch gt guys gettin all wah wah when someone starts throwin words at em....wolfpac hwang threw the physical idea out there first...i was just doin internet battlin...drew starts talkin about guns and runnin me over...gosh golly gee and they say i'm the outta control one when i say bring it....i'm nice enough to apologize to the rest of ya for gettin angry but drew attacks my apology...and i'm the bad guy? i do aplogize for thinkin they were man enough to handle the battle...guess not...and i apologize for fightin it out with these yahoos in front of the rest of you guys...but they wanted to take it to that next level...NOW HEAR THIS...i'm gonna get back to talkin about cars cause thats what the rest of you men are here for...but i will not back down from anythin...if Drew wants to go get a gun or run me over or Wolfie Hwang wants to get a ninja star and throw it at me...i say bring it but no more fightin in front of my stang brothers...if you think youre badass send me a private message and let me know when..i'll be there...BUT OUT OF RESPECT TO THE REST OF YOU I WONT LET THEM DRAW ME INTO A PUBLIC FIGHT AGAIN.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome