Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
Wolfpac
Apprentice

'Well just buy the rice-a-roni then and have a car that looks like all of the other rice out there, I mean come on from 50-100 feet you can't tell one frome the other.......'

- Dude, you're missing my point. I made it clear that I lovve the Mustang and I love my V6 straight from the beginning.... I'm just not happy with the V8 compared to a G35 V6... that's all.....

'Yep we essentially see different sides of the same situation. Although 1 point of your opinion i do disagree with 100% the G35 is not as powerfull as the gt..All the hp readins are is how the fast the car can potentially go with a few other variables..Torque will account much more for how fast .So to say the G35's engine is as powerful is a huge over statement.'

- Wait... I thought we were talking about HP. Ok.... If you want to talk about torque than I don't see why people are crying about the V6. The torque on the V6 is very comparable if not higher than a lot of V6's out there. Sure it's low on HP, but like I said before, I'm more pissed that a stock GT V8 is about as weak as a stock G35 V6 in terms of HP.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome