Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
Wolfpac
Apprentice

'how can you talk about any sort of power spectrum and then say you arent looking at torque...everything is included in the power spectrum...evryone here has tried to explain it to you...'

- ok so, like I said before, if you're going to talk about torque what are you then complaining about? The V6 has 240 which is comparable to most other V6's out there! Other than that my position still stands the GT V8 is just as weak as the G35 V6. It's funny too because all you were talking about before was HP and now you're bringing in torque. So, if anything, I win again! The V6 torque is comparable to other V6's and the GT V8 is still as weak as the G35 V6 in terms of HP!

'you really dont know cars do you? i mean i always figured guys like you cant drive anyway but i thought some at least know the mechanics of cars...try to understand...just try...the g35 is nowhere near a match for the mustang gt...it is however more than a match for yours...oh well...if you dont see my point thats okay...i think on this day of days it only matters that the real mustang boys see my point...now go on...rant some more about how i amuse you...rant some more about your love of all things rice...ignore the quote button and write evrything i say and try to pick it apart again and again...do what you do best...rant rant rant sing about your beloved g35...rant some more'

- See? If you're gonna be ignorant like that then I'll just say read my previous posts. Damn... I just feel sorry for you..... That's all you can do, is it? When a younger guy outsmarts you all you can do is pull out cheap low blows, huh?

'ps what are you worried about hp for anyway? you can make your deliveries in a kia cant you?'

- Oooh another racial joke! Dude, you don't know me. It's sad to see a grown man resort to such immaturity. I was laughing at you before... now I just feel pity for you......

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome