Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
afixer
Rookie
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to afixer
you guys are so blind what are you talking about ! make it look like a gt. you crack me up. 1 i installed an after market grill to give the car fogs for better lighting i like road racing and if you have driven the car in the dark on winding roads the stock lights suck plus the pony lights were not out yet, also notice i have pony emplems on the side. i didnt change my bumbers or side panels. so lets see putting better lighting and duals for better performance makes it a gt wow dont tell ford. duals were $ 350 and the fog set up was if i had to pay for it about $350 so for $700 bucks i got a gt wow!. come on guys get a grip. look at the car. oh i forgot i put on of the most over used rims in the world on it. that i got from a friend for $400 bucks again for handeling 17x 8s. but im actully last week at a car meet the owner of boss motorsport came up to me and asked if he could use my car for a fit and pic session. he then said he would give me a smoking deal on some halibrand style wheels. (so then what are you going to say im making my car look like a AC cobra) and yes you are flaming but hey thats cool when you guys make these stupid remarks it just proves to me that you are not mustang people if you were you would notice the many body difs between the two!

1. no notch for the front lic plate on the gt, 2. painted rocker panels, 3. lip on front and rear bumper. 4.larger lower grill, 5. totaly dif grill than i have, 6. gt badges , 7. gt rear badge. so there is just seven that i can think of off the top.

next youwill say that strips lowering springs wider rear tires are all gt things. come on you wanted a rise out of me and you got it.

but it still makes me laugh that you guys make those comments it all stems from the fact that i have a very nice car for alot less than gt guys have spent. and i am very happy with it.

2005 scremin yellow v6 coupe 12" black stripes
sequencial taillights yellow seat and door inlays
explorer express x-charger # 001 8.95 1/8 mile

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome