Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
afixer
Rookie
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to afixer
fine simple answer. wanted the car no gts around paid cash drove off the lot same day. i got the car in feb of 05. also i have 2 teen age boys i let the older one drive the car at times. and for a daily driver the car is plenty fast. and yes at car shows with the hood up. i still have to tell people its a six. that gets old. as far as hitting a nerve the nerve was that gt guys should see the dif i did not get gt take offs and have them painted. although i do have gt take off mufflers but heck 89 bucks was so cheap why not. i love the car have lots of friends that have gts and they like the car. i have also beat a few gts at irwindale. and they are all like wow the car runs good nice sleeper!. i even have them put a v6 on my side window now at the track. i got tired of people thinking i had a slow v8 its much better when they come up to me and say i had to see for myself that it is a v6 running 8s in the 1/8 mile. so i hope all is good . i myself dont understand why guys put on the rockers and bumpers from the gt's it kinda takes away from the v6 IMO but thats just me. i have some buds that have done it and thats good for them. in the beginning the v6 only way to install the fogs was to get the bumper thats why i waited fot the SS unit. the rear was people thought they needed the rear for duals i just cut mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stangtop Large e-mail view.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	16899   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0398 Large Web view.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	16900  

2005 scremin yellow v6 coupe 12" black stripes
sequencial taillights yellow seat and door inlays