Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk06GT
LoL your funny. Nope you didnt hit a nerve but i think i did. If your trying to throw a comparison at me with the question i brought up to Afixer then your way off in left field. A 2005-2006 V6 and 2005-2006 Gt cost wise are very near each other while a GT500 is no where near the ball park for a GT so your argument is really flawed . The 2-3k that a V6'er will pay for all the GT take offs paint and laber will put him/her in the same ballpark price of a GT. That comparison is not so for a GT to GT500. Nice try though.
I said an 03 SVT Terminator Cobra. It will beat the pants off you.

And as far as styling you're ripping off the Shelby and Mach cars right and left. You can pick up a good Mach1 for around 25-32000.

Give Shinoda a break, and quit ripping him off.

Heck y'all are even ripping off Eleanor.

I already see folks lining up to buy SVT spoiler clones, hoods, etc. After spending all that money you'll still have a GT.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome