Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
Blk06GT
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscoyote
But a vert has a single distinct feature that will hold its value more than a base GT - It's called a corvertible roof.

Why didn't you buy another GT?

Not really comparable, are they?
The point is why buy a V6 if you intend to dump 3k+ in GT clone parts on it. Why not just buy a GT since the price will end up very close to one another.

I have yet to see a 05+ Gt with any GT500 look alike parts even if i did i would understand more since the price between the 2 models is such that most(not all) cant afford one while the same cant be said for the V6-Gt comparison. Even with that statement i dont support any cloning. I do however support customizing.

Ok coyote when you can make a complete arguement and not 3 random statements that have no relevance with the topic at hand we can continue our conversation.

At least Afixer had complete thoughts about the topic at hand a brought some valuable points to the conversation.

And yes i agree the S197 is a retro look that was taken from an earlier model.. WHos disputing that. To call someone dumb you cant even put togther a coherent arguement. And that comparison is flawed to this arguement. No problem in makeing a new model taking design ques from the past that is not cloning a clone is as close to an exact replica as possible. Are you really that slow to make that kind of statement.....

"Funny. In a couple of years the 03/04 will be even cheaper, while the Mach will likely increase -Not a very wise decision young grasshopper. "

Once again a statement that has no bearing on the current arguement.. If i bought a car for simple resale value i wouldnt buy a mustang. And this concept has absolutely nothing to do with my previous statement to afixer.. Plz get it togther.

Someone plz help this guy. At first i was enjoying a friendly adult converation with Afixer now i'm trying to lead you along to a coherent debating process statement-conclusion somehting you so far havent realized.

Happily awaiting the next statment that has little or nothing to do with this conversation.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome