Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscoyote
I can't imagine a 34 year old man with so little to lose that he'd hang with the kids who don't know any better. It's sad.

************************************************** ******************************

And you're gonna' get that reliably with stock internals? How far have you gotten so far? You reeeaaally think you're gonna get 600hp without pulling the engine? you might ask someone who's actually built a car about that.

The Chevy monkeys claimed the same thing. They'd make all kinds of claims about hp, displacement, engine size, whatever. Most of the time the parts they chose didn't work together very well. They'd put together a torque moster and run short gears, but they'd put huge rubber on the back that destroyed their advantage. They'd put together a high rpm engine that couldn't hook without killing the engine. Even IF they put togehter a good engine 9/10 times we'd beat 'em because they never thought of the whole package. So yeah, you can put together a 600hp car, but it'd still be beatable by a 400hp six. I have no doubt about it.

I beat several 500hp rat motors with my 350hp 302.

1) you've got to get it to the ground -and in a straight line.

2) it's gotta be reliable, run after run.

3) My car only weighed 2300 lbs -less than civics nowadays -stock it weighed 2700 lbs -still less than a Civic Si.

The HondaHeads didn't prove there was a replacement for displacement, the 5.0Lers did.

The 05 Six forums were only recently split from general six forums, I think it was last week. You didn't ask how 05 6ers handle the heat, you asked all us sixers.
changed that quote a bit didya?...kscoyote...well...i guess i should address the recently added first sentence yet again mentioning the streetracin thing...first off i should say i thought we were debatin how v6 guys take the heat but okay since you are obsessed with my streetracin life...pay attention now...THERE IS A WHOLE SUBCULTURE AROUND YOU FILLED WITH BIKERS AND DRIVERS WHO RACE IN THE STREET...WE MOD OUR CARS TO BE FASTER THAN THE NEXT GUY AND THEN SHOW THEM OFF IN COMPETITONS IN SECRET PARTS OF NEIGHBORHOODS LATE AT NIGHT AND SOMETIMES DURING THE DAY...PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ARE THERE....16YR OLDS...20YR OLDS..30 YR OLDS...40 YR OLDS...50 YR OLDS....AND YES...CHANCES ARE THE GIRL YOU PEEK OUT YOUR WINDOW AT WILL BE THERE TOO YOU SICK FREAK YOU... you have to get a hobby buddy...i build computers....i travel(mostly in my stang)i drink more than i should...i boink the girls stuffy guys like you dream about...get out and live a little coyote...you know what? if you wanna come with me and check out the midnight club let me know...i'll introduce ya to a few gals with no waist...big hooters and a round ol' booty...we can race down the middle a few times...all fun...bring one of them classic cars ya got.theres a spot tonight i'm gonna race in the bronx...short notice i know...but next week on the island...you should go bro

pm me

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome