Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Muffler Shops telling the Truth?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangV6Man
I got my Dual 2.25 In/Out FLowmaster's 40's done yesterday and they sound great:green . I am so happy with my decision. All for 200 install and 75 for both flow's new = $275 total. Oh and the tips were $40 a piece for Stainless Steel rolled tips.

Kscoyote I am not sure running undriver pulleys would be ideal because I am running three 12' Subs along with two amps (In a convertible ) in my trunk. Or will they de ideal? Many people on these forums refer to their "Screaming GT" then I will call mine a "Yelling V6" because it is not as aggressive sounding as a GT.
Forgot about the sound re: mufflers and pipes. Yeah, it'll sound quite a bit different, depending on the muffler and the resonator tip. If you use an OEM style muffler and turned down tips, then it won't sound much different.

If you've got a sound system, you'll need an alternator OVERdrive pulley from ASP.

The NET hp will STILL be substantial.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome