Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The Downside to street Racing
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2006 Thread Starter
Cdvision
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puptent21
Two "young" men in one car and two "young" women in the other car...I'm going to chalk this up to young kids trying to impress each other and not knowing when to back down...I'm not going to sit here and bash street racing...just not using common F**king sense...If you're going to run someone use your damn head and don't do it on residential streets, know when the limit has been reached, and if you're one of those people that can't stand to lose and will do anything to win go to the track and run there so you don't put anyone else in danger. I've run others on the highway before and I'm not saying it's 100% safe or 100% smart but there are certain things people to reduce the risk.
They had a update on the evening news last night. The driver of the Black 06 GT was a "44 yr old" male and his passenger was a 36 yr old male. The female(I believe they said she was 25 yrs old) driving the other Mustang GT was handed several charges including impaired driving. Last year a guy in his fifties lost control of his Corvette and jumped the curb and killed a pedestrian. I don't buy your young driver theory. Drivers of all ages and experience levels are capable of losing control in the wrong place at the wrong time. On the street anything can happen. Add booze or drugs to the mix and it gets real ugly. Just be careful guys.
Update http://edmsun.canoe.ca/News/Edmonton...31345-sun.html

2010 Shelby GT500 Coupe
Grabber Blue w/white stripes, HID's, FRPP Suspension, Borla Stingers.
2014 GT Convertible
5.0, Auto, Prem, Gotta Have It Green, Cloth top, 20"Bullits, Magnaflow Street axlebacks
SOLD-(July 2 2009)2006 Mustang GT,FRPP/Whipple HO Supercharger, Satin Silver, 5spd manual, 3.55's and much more.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome