Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Supercharger- decision time
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2013
Smokievol
PONY Member

You'll always be upgrading

Most people on these Mustang sites will always be upgrading.
I have gone from a 2006 V6 to a GT in 1.5 years...now to a SC GT in 2 years...

I test drove the 5.0 and decided to stay with the 08....maybe good...maybe bad...

But If I had went with the 5.0, there would still be upgrades. So more money out of my pocket. There will always be the new shiny toy to buy. Keeping the GT kept my cost lower. I would still love the new style and the 5.0 power.....but what would have been next...

Oh...the 2015

and here we go again, and again, and again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robs1stStang View Post
Here's a new development. My wife asked me a what if scenario. She said why don't you keep the car the way it is for the next few years, continue to save up, then buy into a GT500 or Boss 302. Interesting scenario. This has me thinking again. I have mainly focused on cosmetics for my present car and consider it 98% done, cosmetically. There is always room for something else I get that. But power wise I would like to have more. A supercharger would fix this issue. If I upgrade to a different car, then I would have to start over. If I supercharge it, the car is done.(don't flame me, I know its never really done, but for the sake of my wifes sanity it is)
Thoughts suggestions etc. I could really use some input.

Rob

2008 GT Premium, MagnaCharger TVS 1900, Brembo Brakes, Whiteline Watts Link, Koni Yellows, Steeda Sport Springs,
J&M Extreme LCA, BMR Relo Brackets, FR500S Axlebacks, TCI Shifter

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome