Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The Downside to street Racing
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2006
tw0scoops123
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGT
experienced or not, you have to put in mind that other people's lives are at risk here. Today, I wasn't racing anyone but I was going 140 km/s to catch up a stop light not to turn red, suddenly a cab driver pulls out from a traffic lane to switch to mine, I opened my eyes like "the paint job is ruined" and I didn't hit break, I took a hard turn to the right while honking and slightly breaking, I chased the taxi and pulled right in front and stopped in the middle of the road forcing him to stop too, I waved my hand like "come I wanna talk to ya", he apologized raising his hand several times, I forgave him. if I wasn't speeding, that wouldn't have happened, add to that the stupid cab driver.
I didn't say it was ok for experienced people to do it on the street...just that new drivers are inexperienced and should at least take it to the track instead of mixing it up with unpredictable traffic.

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome