Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Supercharger- decision time
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2013
tex46033
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robs1stStang View Post
Yes I agree, we can chase the rainbow forever. That's why I've decided to keep the 05, and supercharge it. I figure I will keep it for a long time. I don't have an overwhelming urge to get a GT500 or Boss302. I'm happy with what I have. As far as I know there were only 512 made. More incentive to keep it.

Rob
I just watched a Speed program on the new F-series Jaguar today. The Jag is a 495 HP vert with some nice tech features - it almost sounds and looks as good as my 2008 GT vert. LOL. But seriously, these Mustangs are fun to drive! And I am constantly getting kudos from friends, neighbors, and even strangers in fancier cars driving down the road!

I've upgraded my suspension, brakes, and CAI. This month I'm upgrading tires and chassis stiffness. I'm trying to keep everything in balance as I bump up the performance. This fall I'll be struggling with the same question though: centri or PD SC. I have a manual with 4.1 gears that I use as a DD. My current plan is non-intercooled centri for +150, but more suggestions or messages on this choice appreciated.

Anyway, glad to hear you're happy with your '05. Enjoy!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome