Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The Downside to street Racing
View Single Post
post #83 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2006
darkdayz
Apprentice

street racing is bad umkay......but it is fun and the rush is awesome, but the tickets are big and the results may sometime suck......i have a short story that ended o.k. about street racing......this 911 porsche was jacking with me and my gurlfriend, i was in my then slightly modified 03' cobra , well we went at it hard and i had him covered pretty good so i was letting ,up there were 3 lanes . i was in the middle and he was on the right, i saw an unsuspecting car pull out from a side street ,dead in his lane, i hit the far left lane thinking he would follow. well he didn't , he locked it down hard and rearended the other car....the impact wasn't too bad luckily and nobody got hurt but the pride of the porsche driver and of course several thousands in damage....couldv'e been worse but ol' lady luck wuz with all.....makes you think , but then again how long do we live??? gatta have fun !!!!! and no i'm not young i am 38.....at the time 35.....

NEW PROJECT....1991 fox lx 306..e303 cam with matching springs on stock worked a lil heads..trick flow upper and lower...75mm tb and cold air w 75mm maf 24# injectors msd cap..wires..coil..sct tuner shortie headers off road h and flow tech mufflers..spec clutch 355 gears 255lph pump adj reg...adj clutch quadrant cable and firewall adj.complete suspension upgrades and driveshaft...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome