View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2006
STONECOLD
GT Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to STONECOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxricestangxx
Because "stonecold" I raced one going up i-95 to raleigh NC. Besides your talking stock 05 specs vs modded 94 v6. I didn't even mention that I had the engine bored 15 over plus new comp cam and upper plenum. I have the dyno result to back up my bark (of oh say 235hp w/ 240 foot per pound torque). If your not going to be of any help than don't post. However, yes "red95gtconvert" the v6 automatic 94 are governed at 115 but because I changed the stock 7.5 ring and pinion w/3.27 gears with an 8.8 ford racing ring and pinion with locking 3.73 gears my tack is a little higher causing me to govern out at around 95-100 mph. Maybe it is just a rev limiter causing the car to feel like it's shutting off (the whole rev, jerk, slowdown motion). I know i found a website online that sold something that you could plug up to the car computer and a laptop that came with a program to do your own tuning ie. spark adv/ret, rev limit, speed limit, shift points for auto, and such, but i can't seem to google or yahoo to find that web site any more. If you know something please let me know.

-you friendly neighborhood military member
I cant be of any help to you if you dont list what youve done to your car, obviously I have no way of knowing that your car is over bored with a new cam and plenum if you dont list it. Next time try posting all your info first. And if you actually made 90hp and 30lbs torque more with just the mods you listed on a V6, thats mighty impressive.

1995 Mustang GT 5.0
BBK CAI, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Pro-M Optimizer, BBK 70mm TB, GT-40 Intake, 24# Injectors, AFR 165's, 1.7 Roller rockers, Crane 2040 cam (E-303) BBK Equal Length headers, BBK O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder 2 Chambers. FMS 3.73 Gears, Lentech AODE 2800 stall, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator. MSD 6AL, Steeda UDP's, FMS Aluminum drive shaft, Autologic chip Larocca tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome