Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 94' V6 transmission problem
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGodFatha
Ok, Im really new here and im a young guy who is just starting to get into cars. I got a 1994 mustang v6 that im workn hard on fixing up. I got a beach trip coming up and I want my car in good condition for the trip. Here is my problem, when I take my car around town it does fine. But when I go to the mall and start making my way back, it starts acting like it wont go into 2nd gear. It makes a loud revving noise then jolts into gear after about 7 seconds of me letting off the gas pedal and just letting it do its thing.. I think its the torque converter or something majorly wrong with my transmission and I really need help before I go to a mechanic.
check your fluid while the engine is running.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome