Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Help on big problem
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2006
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nur_Stang
Ok guys here is the update. I got my car all jacked up so i could see what was going on. On the drivers side, where the mid pipe and the headers come together you know how they connect using those two flange steal plates, well there still screwed in but both plates are attached to just the mid pipe... so i can move the pipes around because it is not connected to the headers... What should i do guys?? I thought that the two steel flanges were suppose to be before the header meets the mid pipe and they werent suppose to be able to slip over because the pipes get more round on the end. Thanks for the help guys
Ok, I gotcha, took me a while to figure it out.

Whoever put in your system screwed up. Run it back to them, and they shoudl repair it for free.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome