Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Forward Facing Car Seat in the Back?
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2006 Thread Starter
glyppus
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Some pics for baggs32

Baggs,

Finally got the pics uploaded from our Sunday drive in the country...I can't believe I've put over 700 miles on the car in little over a week.

Anyway, first shows junior in the Eddie Bauer car seat, enjoying the new car smell. You can see he has room to stretch out his feet (he's a 2.5 year old), so I guess you can extrapolate what an older child might look like. The flip up tray was a kind of pain, as it kept hitting the ceiling when putting junior in and out, so we're going to stick with the GRACO seat in the Mustang. BTW, the passenger seat here is set for an adult about 5'5". Taller passengers would mean less space, of course.

Next two show the GRACO, as you can see, it rests inside the bucket. Only curved plastic at front impinges on the side cushions somewhat, but the underseat cover should handle that. I intentionally left the anchors loose so you could see the back of the seat.

Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eb.jpg
Views:	9589
Size:	405.7 KB
ID:	18080   Click image for larger version

Name:	graco1.jpg
Views:	1222
Size:	687.6 KB
ID:	18081   Click image for larger version

Name:	graco2.jpg
Views:	1360
Size:	680.8 KB
ID:	18082  

07 GT Vista Blue, Auto, C&L CAI, 3.73 gears, Alternative Auto 93 Tune, 5% Tint, Stripes, 18x9 front/18x10 rears - SOLD

12 GT Black, 6-speed, brembos, 3.73 gears

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome