Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Things I didn't notice on my new Mustang...
View Single Post
JetBlack
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Orange
So you are saying my cup holder has a bottom that comes out?? Is that what you mean when you say false bottom?
Bingo, reach into the the "waist" of the figure 8 shape the two cupholders make. You will feel a little tab. Pull up. It's made of pretty soft rubber.

Mine is totally full of coins now and the false bottom is about to become a false top. Makes it so you can easily fit in the big-honkin' coffees. Even a short coffee scorches my elbow with that tiny little steam-torch hole, as it sits on my mountain of Canadian pennies and fancy quarters.

I like the warning on Jack-In-The-Box coffee.

"WARNING: HOT COFFEE IS HOT"

Kinda makes you feel laughed-at just reading it.

Thank God I am not the lady who scorched the pants off herself and then sued McD's. Incidentally, McDonald's won on the rematch. "POWER TO THE..... well.... CORPORATION!!!" At least they didn't back down.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome