Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - A Big Thank You
Thread: A Big Thank You
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2006
myltlpny
MACH I Member
S197 Member

I think you made a wise decision Mick. My car was a long time coming too....Like 20 years long. I fell in love with a blue '66 fastback when I was 19, but had just bought a car to go to college with. I have always wondered about that car. Then came the job, a wife, move to another state, kids, starting a business...you get the picture. Back in '01 I started to get the itch to restore a '66 fastback like I fell in love with as a kid (Hold on, I think I hear middle-age calling), when I came across photos of the concept Mustang. Well, the resto idea got dropped like a hot potato and I waited yet a couple of years more to get the '05 GT. To say I'm happy with my choice is an understatement. One of the nice things on this car is it doesn't kill me financially. Sure, I dumped a bit of money into it, and I'll dump some more. But it's still a lot less expensive than some other hobbies. Now, where did I put that West Marine/ Boat US catalog...............

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome