Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Any experience with Granatelli Axle-back exhaust?
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 08-05-2013
Zurky
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.EVIL View Post
I did get them from Stage 3, Summit was a roughly 2 week wait. Stage 3 contacted Granatelli and got a set to me in a couple days. I double checked the receipt and it was $389 including shipping. Not sure where I got that other number.

I definitely feel these are put together very well. They may have a bad suspension part reputation, but I didn't see that reflected in their exhaust. The fit was fine, I removed the bolts, used WD-40 on the rubber attachments, and then bolted them back in. Way easier than trying to fit into the rubber while laying under the car.
Nice bro...have you by chance made a vid clip of your exhaust? Would love to hear it, there aren't that many ones out there from what I've seen, I think there are 2 on a 5.0 on YouTube

2014 Mustang GT Premium, 400a, Track Pack, Nav, comfort package, acc package 5 (pedestal spoiler, 1/4 louvers, side scoops), RR sensing, 15% tint, Roush axle back, JLT CAI, BAMA Tune

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome