Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - RPM Buyers BEWARE!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2006 Thread Starter
alexsfv2000
V6 Member
S197 Member

Thumbs down RPM Buyers BEWARE!!

So I recently bought the S&B CAI and SCT Tuner combo from RPM outlet... Let me first say, that their prices are the best I've found but as far as service they are as bad a Michael Jackson with kids (NOT TO BE TRUSTED). So I received my package in a timely fashion but it was missing the helix throttle body, which also comes with the combo and one of the stabilizer bars for the CAI. So the S&B CAI didn't fit right in my car and the SCT would not work with my car. So I wrote the exchange department (which is the at the bottom and there response is at the top) Their return policy is ridiculous!! They even went so far to say if any oil or fingerprints are on the package or product they would refuse the return... Has anyone else had this problem or has a suggestion on what I should do?

Mr. Menell,

Please read the following carefully. After review it has been determined we are able to accept your request for exchange of your S&B, SCT combo for an in-store credit only that will be allowed the purchase of the Diablosport Predator and C&L air system only. Do not send the spacer back. I you do send the spacer back it will void our agreement and your package will be refused. Afterinspection of the returned component/product , verifying that both items are in NEW condition and looks as if it they were never been installed and is in new condition. Please review these guidelines provided on the yellow return sheet included with your sales invoice receipt. By utilizing our RGA numbering authorization system you are agreeing to an exchange ONLY for merchandise returned provided you have followed the guidelines provided in your exchange only policy form. Credit back to original credit card, paypal account, or any other method of payment used for your original purchase is not an available option nor agreed to by the receiver of this authorization email or by RPM Outlet Inc.. We will accept the above listed item(s) authorized with our RGA number for in-house credit only and may be applied to any future purchase(s).

Your RGA # is 081006GP4 Please follow all of the instructions on the Yellow Exchange/Return Policy sheet included with your order to clarify the return
process. Make sure to clearly mark the RGA number provided here on your package in two separate locations.

NOTE:
A copy of this email, and of your Original Sales Receipt is required to process this return. If you do not proved a copy if your of this email, and of your Original Sales Receipt
your return will be denied and the package will be refused.

NOTE:
If any product missing the original box, packaging material,contents, accessories and /or manuals; any product not in "like new" condition.
Your return will be denied and the package will be refused. Note: if the part was installed or shows any likeness of installation your return will be denied and the package will be refused.

NOTE:
Instructions, BOX and contents MUST be in new condition or the exchange will be void and the return package will be refused.

Please understand, if there is any oil or fingerprints on any of the parts or packaging this will void our agreement!

A.psl { COLOR: #000000; TEXT-DECORATION: none}A:hover { TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A.psl:hover { COLOR: #999999}.noro { FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,fixed}.tiny { FONT-SIZE: 1pt}.logotext { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,fixed; TEXT-DECORATION: none}A.brand { FONT-SIZE: 7pt; COLOR: #777777; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,fixed; TEXT-DECORATION: none}http://www.ca-mustangs.com/forums/[email protected]- Daniel
Sales Support Team RPM Outlet.com [email protected]
www.rpmoutlet.com tel:
fax: 281-261-6244
281-261-9031
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:22 PM
Subject: SCT Tuner & S&B CAI combo...

Hello I recently ordered the S&B, SCT combo. My invoice#864294 and my phone#818-974-3831. I had extreme trouble with both products... The S&B Filter doesn't fit right and was missing a stabilizer bar that wouldn't help. I also didn't receive the helix throttle body. As for the SCT Tuner my mechanic and I spend three hours on Tuesday trying to get it to work with the new downloads that Sam (RPM employee) sent to me with no luck. Then on Thursday we spent literally 6 hours on and off the phone with SCT talking to Andy who also sent us updates for it and still nothing... I would like to return both items for exchange for the GMS Diablo Tuner and AEM intake... I right now am on vacation but would like to receive them by the time I get back so I am willing to use another credit card to get them sent to me as long as the Items I sent back can be credited to the new card I use...
Thank you for your time and service,
Alex Menell
A.psl { COLOR: #4e81c4; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,fixed; TEXT-DECORATION: none}A:hover { TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A.psl:hover { COLOR: #999999}.noro { FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #4e81c4; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,fixed}.logotext { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman,Arial,fixed; TEXT-DECORATION: none}A.brand { FONT-SIZE: 7pt; COLOR: #777777; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,fixed; TEXT-DECORATION: none}
Integrity in Lending
Olympia Financial
Alex Menell
Loan Professional
[email protected]
951 S. Westlake Blvd. Suite #100
Westlake Village, CA 91361

tel: 818-974-3831
fax: 805-497-3414 If you know someone I can help,
please let me give them a call!

http://www.ca-mustangs.com/forums/im...ilies/boxe.gif 05' 4.0L Convertible, Zinik 20's, Billet Grille, Shaker 1000, Red Leather interior, K&N air filter, Pioneer in dash GPS/DVD, Flowmaster single chamber muffler with dual Silverline tips... http://www.ca-mustangs.com/forums/im...es/ohsnap1.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome