Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - RPM Buyers BEWARE!!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
Kyle F
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5twenty
I've been warning people about this 2-bit operation for a while now. Pay a few more bucks and use a reputable seller. I like jegs.com and summit.com.
I second this. I have never had a problem with either place. I got my Shifter from Summit and my Mufflers from Jegs. Ordered both online and had them here quick.

My headers, H-pipe, C&L, and SCT Tuner all came from Evolution performance and I recieved superior customer support from Fred. The guy packaging parts at his shop accidentally sent me a tuner for an Auto and when I called him with the problem he spent 2 hours with me on the phone tellign me how to load the correct programs onto my tuner and getting them loaded into the car.
Was I upset, nope. Like I told him every company makes mistakes, its how they resolve the issues that earn my future business. So after that I purchased my headers from him and when I called him on a saturday he was still very patient in answering my questions. That is why I recomend his shop so much.

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome