Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Willing to listen to an educated answer
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2006
GT Express
PONY Member
S197 Member

I think that we are all stuck on the tech side of this forum. Yes we all get usefull information from this forum. Especially when it's a decision that is going to cost us a pretty penny and we might not be able to reverse once the decision is made. But the bottom line is that this is a "place" that complete "strangers" can come together and share our love for maybe the one thing that some of us have in common MUSTANGS. This car does not descriminate and this forum is where we all come together and share our stories. We can come together with no color, sex, religion or origin boundaries and isn't that what it's all about? We can all communicate at a human being level where it doesn't matter if you are Mexican,American,White,Black,Woman,Man,Old,Young or anything else you can think of. That is why I presonally love this forum. Hope I didn't sound too preachy. Amen

Silver '05 Premium Convertible,5 Spd Mnl,IUP, C&L CAI, Bassani Axle Backs, Predator 91 Octane Tune, Hurst Shifter, IVA-310 Alpine touch screen stereo, 10" W7's 1500W HiFonics amp MB Quartz component speakers 600W HiFonics amp.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome