Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Dull 18" Bullitts :(
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2006
J&D
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the72fins
does anybody know what ford recomends for the wheels? I am picking up my 07 GT Monday The 21st which has the polished aluminuim wheels and i want to protect them from the very begining. so many different opinions its hard for a novice like me to decied what is the best product to use. what is the best company out there, mothers, maguires??? whats the best car wax for protection and deep shine? can i wax my 07 right away or is there a period of time that must pass before i apply the first coat......of the many that im sure will be applied?

Thanks the72fins
Have you consider Zaino?? I am getting new wheels next week and I have instructed the tire company where I am getting them not to mount the tires until I treat them with Zaino polish with their accelerator. I have read in their intructions that gives a great protective coat. Especially on new wheels.. I belive in Zaino...

2005 GT Premium, windveil blue, silver GT-style painted stripes, BBK CAI and Shorty Headers, Cat-back Bassani exhaust system. SCT Performance Tune. 20" Shelby Razor wheels,14" eradi-speed rotors, Tokico DSpec shocks, steeda sportlite springs, BMR suspension bars.

Member MCOH
Member MCA

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome