Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My 2005 Mustang!!!...
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2006 Thread Starter
Kreepy X
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMach
looks great!!! your painter man did a nice job! Im not sure I'd put the running ponys on the fenders???? within the black stripe?? the boss cars didnt. When you get your new rear bumper ...have you thought about running the black stripe on it too? I would have painted your rear spoiler black and in between the tail lights black too
Thanks alot! I'm not 100% Sure about the fender pony yet, it's just a thought right now. I ordered a honeycomb panel for the spot between the tail lights so that should look great. Costed alot of money for that thing lol. I haven't thought about painting the stripe on the bumper but that might look good so i'll keep it in mind for sure. I am going to paint the spoiler too but that's on the back burner for now. I want to get some other things done first. I gotta get my louvers painted and install my hood scoop which is black too Thanks again for your feedback!

Thank you too white angel!

*EDIT* I also added more pictures to my gallery

Stock: I Bought A 2006 Ford Mustang GT/Automatic V8 Coupe Premium/Performance White (HP)/Black Interior With Leather Seats And Silver Trim, Shaker 500 6 Disc MP3 Player...

Mods: Stock For Now...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome