Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2012 V6 Premium noise in front end.
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2013 Thread Starter
trivas1
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

noisy front end

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustSrvc View Post
Hello trivas1,

You should have it checked out at your dealer and speaking to your Service Manager about this. He/She is in the best position to look into this for you. He/she can check into any warranty, assistance, recalls, or Customer Satisfaction Programs that may apply to your vehicle. Let me know the outcome.

Deysha
Well here is my update:
Still not fixed. Took to dealer the loaned me a car for about 4 days then called me to say that lower control arms are on back order. Took loaner car back in and got our car so we then took a trip out of town. As we were leaving they called us to tell me that the parts were in, so we scheduled the repair the following week after we got back. Took car in and later that afternoon the service adviser said the parts were incorrect and come get the car because he does not know when the improved parts would be in. So I am somewhat disappointed but these kind of things happen as I have been in those shoes before as well.
I believe they have a remedy for the issue but not enough supply for the demand at this time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome