Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - I don't have to be a lurker any more!
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2006
STONECOLD
GT Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to STONECOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkinsbball
0.0% for 72 months... I'm never buying a ford again. First it was the extra warranty I can't get because I have an 05, now it's this sh!t. [email protected] Ford and their stupid tactics.

I'll just wait and get a car when a deal like this comes up, instead of buying the car when I want it.

It's just not fair that you get to save thousands of dollars, just because Ford is in trouble and trying to bait people into buying their vehicles. I ever tell you guys how much I hate this world sometimes?
Im not sure why your so upset, these are normal business practices. You got your car when it was released, at this point almost two years ago? You cant expect to get the same offers and deals that a new perspective buyer might get. Those who bought the 05's and 06's got in while the car was still really hot, it's about two years later now and alot of the "wow" factor is gone so they have to give incentives and deals to keep the interest high.

Either way, you still got a sweet car.

1995 Mustang GT 5.0
BBK CAI, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Pro-M Optimizer, BBK 70mm TB, GT-40 Intake, 24# Injectors, AFR 165's, 1.7 Roller rockers, Crane 2040 cam (E-303) BBK Equal Length headers, BBK O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder 2 Chambers. FMS 3.73 Gears, Lentech AODE 2800 stall, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator. MSD 6AL, Steeda UDP's, FMS Aluminum drive shaft, Autologic chip Larocca tune.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome