View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2006
GTNOS
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSgt46270
WTF?

#1. I don't hate pillar pods, I have one from Speed of Sound that I just bought, but I need gauges for it. I do plan to put gauges between the two center vent and it I won't butcher my dash since I will have someone else do who has done a few of them.
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/t...day-60360.html

#2. I don't re-call I said anything about a GPS, I wanted one and was think of getting a Kenwood DD7015 at one time. But I went and spent my money on other things first.
re-read the first line of my post again, particularly the first word.... i quoted your post only to point out that i agreed with you and that twgonder should take the idea of gauges in the center under advisement before hacking up his glove box...

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome