Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Steeda Ultra Lites Springs on 2011-2014 V6
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2013
GRABBER3.7L
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick112 View Post
Does anyone in here have steeda ultra lites springs installed on his/her v6 mustang?

Im trying to decide which springs I would like to get..I just want to make sure the ride will not be too stiff, however do have a nice drop..

Im deciding between the Eibach Pro-kit (drops 0.8" in front 1.2" in rear) or Steeda Ultra Lites (drops 1.25" front and 1.5" in back) however after talking to Steeda, they told me that they arent happy with the front drop on a V6.. due to a lighter motor.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
I run the Steeda's and I love the ride and handling. My whole suspension is Steeda (& more to come) so it's hard to say how the springs would be by themselves but Steeda does a lot of track testing and such so I'm sure they would be fine! They required no modification to any of my suspension components and they are said to be lighter then their other springs and the competitions. I like the drop and others love the stance as well..especially when paired up with some 19's. I get a lot of compliments saying it's the perfect height..which if your looking for appearance and function it probabley is. I would deff go with these springs if your comparing them to eibach..which I happen to be a big fan of as well. To make my decision I looked at quality, function and background on the company..they are know to actually test the vehicle with the actual exact part..not just make a "universal" type spring. I would though suggest doing some shocks/struts at the same time to get maximum performance out of your purchase! They now have race type spring which is a more aggressive drop if that's what your looking for. Good luck

GRABBER BLUE 2012 Mustang Coupe V6 Premium|Pony Package*

Performance: Airaid Intake, SCT SF3 Tuner, BBK Ceramic Shorty Headers, LethalPerformance O/R H-Pipe, FRPP Sport Axle-backs, JLT Oil Separator, DriveShaftShop Aluminum Driveshaft.
Suspension: Boss 302 Strut Brace, Steeda: Chrome Moly LCA's, Adj.UCA, Adj.Panhard bar, Ultra-Lite Springs, Pro-Action Shocks/Struts, Heavy-Duty Caster Camber Plates & Trunk X-Brace.
Wheels/Tires: Staggered 19" Forgestar Wheels with Nitto Invo Tires.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome