Ford Mustang Forum banner

advice

916 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jawaski25 
#1 ·
I have a 363 stroker motor im putting together followed by a kennebell supercharger my question is whats a good injector size to run with the combo?..

#2 ·
Here's the formula for calculating injector size:

Fuel Injector Sizing- Lb/Hr Maximum HP Times BSFC (.5) divided by The number of injectors multiplied by .8

Key: BSFC= Brake Specific Fuel Consumption

BUT.....

I would also call the Kennebell, they should have a very good idea of what size should work for you.... as you are not the 1st to do this combination!

#4 ·
Are you going to be tuning it yourself? If not then I’d get with whoever is tuning it and go with what they like. The guy who tuned my little 330 horse supercharged combo recommended 42#’ers. I’m no expert and I don’t have a good answer for you but I imagine you’re going to need some fairly “large” ones. It’s better to be too big than too small. They can be “dialed back” via tuning if they’re too big, but too small will be too small.

#7 ·
yes i plan on getting it tuned big time no point in running that combo and puttin out that type of money and not having someone properly tune it. Eng itself FRP 302 Big Bore, Afr heads and Dss upgraded 363 stroker kit, and Kennebell supercharger to top it off. Thanks ill ask the tune shop once I find one in my area to visit etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.