Ford Mustang Forum banner

1990 7Up, 858 original miles

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Dcgtconv 
#1 ·
Hi there,

just rejoined this forum after a 10 year hiatus. Like this site because it covers all years unlike other forums where they tend to be generation specific. Anyways, want to share pics of my 1990 7Up that only has 858 original miles. I bought the car in 2017 and I am the second owner, and the car is all original with the exception of the silver stripe and mud flaps that the original owner had dealer installed. all original paint, VIN stickers are all where they should be, no accidents. The car is an amazing time capsule with no rust and zero leaks, runs like new. Still has the original Eagle VR60's! Has the 5 speed and rare for the 7Up car "Z" code 3.08 traction lok rear axle. It will be going up on Bring a Trailer in the next couple weeks as I am looking to thin the herd a bit.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Beechkid and Krem12
#2 ·
Cool car! Amazing condition.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what's the '7Up' package entail? Was it simply the green and white color scheme? I never heard of that option, and I'm plenty old to remember this vintage of 'Stang!

Thanks for sharing, and good luck selling this thing. Welcome back!

#3 ·
Hi, the 7 Up Mustang was first created along with the 7Up Soda company as a proposed prize for contestants who sank a basketball from center court at the 1990 NCAA basketball tournament. 7Up cancelled the program at the last minute leaving ford with a car already in motion. Ford decided to expand production to 4,103 and it became the unofficial 25th anniversary car. This link tells more About the specifics of the car https://lmr.com/products/7-up-edition-mustang

#4 ·
Clean!

Reactions: Dcgtconv
#10 ·
Going to sell it, it will be on BaT soon, just going through the process with them. I am looking at selling a couple cars including the 69 Mach 1. I Have my name on a spot for a 2021 GT 500 at my local dealer so need to sell a couple by next summer. This car needs to be preserved and I am switching to cars that I can drive more.

Reactions: B.Cooper
#11 ·
Car is live on Bring a Trailer, check it out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.