I installed the triple gauge pod with water, oil and temp. I used electrical gauges. I used the stock connections and like you, thought the disabled stock gauges would bother me. NOPE! I rarely look at them any longer. The only two that work are the amps and fuel. It's SOOOO nice to have good gauges and see what the numbers are, not in the NORMAL range like the stock gauges!!
'93 LX 5.0L Hatchback T5
- MM SFC's/MM LCA's/UPR UCA's/3.55 FRPP gears/UPR Torquebox/Aluminum DS/Spec Stage 1
- AFR165s/Custom Cam/Scorpion 1.6 RR's/Holley Systemax II/BBK 70mm TB/Pro-M 75mm MAF/24lb injectors
- Flexalite Xtreme/SVE 3 row alum radiator/PA Perf. 3G 95A/Pro 5.0/BBK CAI/Wahlbro190lph/SCT-Kurgan Tune
- MAC shorties/Flowmaster 40's & tails/Gabriel shocks & struts/Chrome Ponies
- Autometer gauges/04 Cobra seats/Pioneer sound/Satellite Radio/Billet thingys