I need to tow a small jet ski on a small trailer for my 1994 GT 5.0L convertible (manual tranny, of course) for extremely-short distances (a couple miles) at low speeds (< 40mph). I've already got the hitch (see attached photo of a different trailer than the one I'd be using for the jet ski), and I've been using a very-light trailer to tow a small piece of furniture for the same distances (small) and speeds (low) - car operates just fine. NOT heavy towing usage.
Key point: I need to make the trailer street legal with a brake-light-signal connection from the 'stang to the trailer-tail-light wiring. Otherwise, I do not get to use the jet ski. (The person loaning me the jet ski is requiring this, so I have no choice.)
How to do this?
1. What hardware and where to get it? (weblinks welcome)
2. ...connected to what light-signal source (on the 'stang)?
3. ...routing the cables in/out of which areas/chassis/panels/etc?
4. Do I need any power amplification, or similar "extras" beyond a straight "splice" into the tail-light wiring?
5. Got weblinks for how-to videos? (I've not found any yet.)
I see a similar effort here, but for a different model year: https://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...ustang-v6.html