Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Absolute waste of a Shelby...
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2006 Thread Starter
fordgrl99
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister
that is not a waste of a car...this is a waste of a car...
https://www.allfordmustangs.com/Detailed/2079.shtml
Saw something VERY similar to that at the Arthritis Show in Dublin this past summer. Takes all kinds, I guess!

Quote:
I'd rather have my GT. More potential for us to build better vehicles than the GT500. I want to keep it forever, if I can, and maybe hand it down to my kids. But, by that time, I should've gotten to mod it up and it might be in the 400+ hp range, so I'm not sure if I'd do that. Prolly just get him a crappy Kia Rio or something.
I get ya. Pretty sure I'm just 'selfish' enough to say 'hands off!' for the 2 Mustangs I currently have, but I'd be all for buying 'em a 'beater' v6 to mod. Might teach them a few values in regards to cost/money, time, etc. I know it meant more to me to work with my Dad on my 1st car and make it what I wanted. (although I did manage to wreck it a few times that first year - but then I had to help put it back together!!).

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome