Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Have "05 Ordered '06 Shaker Question.
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2006
jay-dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig4Fun
I have an automatic, '05 GT Premium with Shaker 1000.

Yesterday I ordered a '06 Stick GT Premium with the Shaker 500 because I did not want to pay $1295 AGAIN for the system. I am thinking that I could swap the head units out and then pull/swap the trunk amps and speaker box. I am thinking that it is just a matter of plugging into the harness for the swap. Has anyone else done this? Can anyone tell me if I am on the right track?

I have the C/L air kit and Diablo Programmer installed on this car. No other mods. I will do a lot to the '06. I have an extra Powerdyne head and a few brackets since I went to a 427 cid, Paxton Novi in my Durango. I will put the Powerdyne in the '06. I run the Federal Mogal FAST system in the D.

I am a motor head and built several Pro-Street cars. This is my first post. I have had a lot of the early Mustangs. I have built almost everything I have owned to the hilt.

I am proud to be driving the Stangs again! Thank you for the forum, and the expected help.

Russ
Have you installed the Powerdyne in the 06 yet? Have you had any problems with the unit? Have an 06 and want to order the Powerdyne unit for some added power for a daily driver. Not into drag just want a little more when I feeling like gasing it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome