Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Color me confused...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2006 Thread Starter
Embalmer
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Embalmer
Color me confused...

When I first looked at the 2007 models on Ford's website, I saw the Dove interior and it really caught my eye. I've since ordered the IUP and PTP on my Alloy, fully realizing that the seats do not come in that color on the website (although they should come in the lighter color like the parchment and chamois do). First, let me be sure: the Dove with the PTP seats are black, while the lighter colors like chamois and parchment get the colored seats. WTF? Just finished reading the 2007 brochure and the Premier Trim Package is described as this:

Dark Charcoal interior and carpet, and chamois, red, dark charcoal dove or parchment leather trimmed sport front bucket seats, rear seats, door trim insters and floor mats.

Doesn't this make it sound like the seats should be the same color as the trim? Am I missing something?

Ordered 8/17/06 - 2007 Ford Mustang GT - Alloy Grey, 5 speed, 18" fanblades, Interior Upgrade Package, Premium Interior Trim, GT appearance package, wheel locks, spoiler delete, 3.55 limited slip rear end. Scheduled for production 11/6/06.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome