Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What are you paying for tint jobs?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2006 Thread Starter
JetBlack
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICO13
Basically (in Virginia anyway) you can go as dark as you want
Idaho is the same way. We have no emissions standards and no noise ordinances, except for music and that is only downtown. No limit on how wide you can go on your tires. You don't have to have fender flares to cover them.

When I got my used cars "inspected", it consisted of a deputy walking out to the car and making sure the VIN matched what it said on the title :hihi: . In other words, you could get plates for a scrap of dashboard attached to a cubed-car, on a flatbed. No wheels no tires, no brakes, all fine and dandy.

If any of those things cause a problem, you are on the hook for them, but otherwise, you are simply expected to use your good judgement. I like that. The Californians who move here for the legal freedom are trying to change Idaho into California though.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome