Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - HO Whipple SC ordered today
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006
jasonc32amg
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zcat
Hey dude, glad to see this. I ordered my HO Whipple a few weeks ago and was told that they were waitting on fuel pumps that should be in by now. I was informed last week that they would ship 1st week of September. Like you, I am supposed to be one of the 1st, if the pumps are in I suspect they will be shipping out quickly, as Whipple has let alot of sales get away being so late to enter the game, so they have ground to make up. I do believe that for those who were patient, the kit will be awesome though and looks killer too ( I ordered the polished)! Its going on my 06 Roush convert and I also will be selling a C&L plus a Pred tuner. I do have the SLP long tubes, x pipe , those should help the Whipple breath a little !
As far as internals, well we will just have to see. I figure if you buy one of these & it blows then its time for some upgrades :eyepoppin !
I have a ZX12 Kawasaki that everybody said I couldn't get away with more than 8 lbs of boost on street gas. I run 16 lbs plus a 50 hp dry shot and have been playing with that thing for about 12000 miles without issue, except for a problem with rear tires
You're a freak bro:eyepoppin I can't imagine that kind of boost on a 12...I had one before my zx10 and the thought of either one of them with an extra dose of hp from boost is nutty.

13 GT Base
12 ZX14r
12 Super Tenere

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome