Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Switching form Bama tunes to ???
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2013
powerwhee
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
If you would have bought the tuner from Steeda ... we would have given you the tunes too.

I will let the others weight and provide their feedback ... in the meantime ... do a search for Steeda tunes and you will be very pleased with the results. 0 issues from a warranty perspective ... great customer support ... etc.

Best Regards,

TJ
My steeda tune puts out better numbers than any other tune for the 3.7 with my mods that I've seen. I'm gonna be going to the 1/8th mile tonight to see what I can get with the shorty headers and updated tune. Leaving soon

I can't say enough good things about Steeda. Gus is a very good tuner, who listens to all my ranting and does as many changes as he can to my car to make it drive exactly how I want. He's been nothing but professional to work with. I really recommend Steeda. Their tunes are powerful and refined. Powerful because with less mods I trap more than many other cars in the 1/8th. Refined because I get better mpg and have never once ever had any problem with any tune I have gotten from them. No check engine light or any sort of mechanical problems.

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome