Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - An all Mustang Weekend
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006 Thread Starter
myltlpny
MACH I Member
S197 Member

An all Mustang Weekend

Well, had a great weekend. Friday evening I took the Mustang to a local Cruise-in. Spent a couple of hours, and got a couple of ohhs and ahhs. A nice kick off.
Saturday I packed the wife and kids off to a Carshow/ County Fair about an hour south of me. I got to do the carshow thing, the kids got to go on the rides, and my wife was happy to look at the crafts and just spend time as a family. I even made some new friends. (OK, so he drives a Chevy, we can't all be perfect) Took a trophy home to boot. I also got to see my first DeTomaso Pantera in person. Way cool car. Asked the guy one question and the next thing you know he's tearing his car apart.
Sunday I went to another car show at the local Harley Davidson place put on by the Kiwanis Club. Got to see some great cars, including an absolutely pristine '64 convertible that was just finished. Oddly enough, on my way into the parking lot, I was behind a Ferrari F-430. I thought I was in for some stiff competition, but wanted a look at that Ferrari anyway. Imagine my disapointment when they turned into the supermarket lot. WHO TAKES A FERRARI TO GO FOOD SHOPPING? Anyway, it was a good day, took home another trophy. I love shows, you meet the best people.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2574.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	551.3 KB
ID:	19442  

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome