Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - what grille for a Tungsten ?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2006 Thread Starter
steve999_1
Apprentice

what grille for a Tungsten ?

I noticed as I was changing the oil the other day the the radiator has a few bent fins from either bugs or small stones so was thinking about installing lower valance grille to give some protection; might as well do the upper at the same time.

Question : in terms of appearance what do you think will best suit a tungsten with silver stripe (see below) ? I thought a aluminium or stainless billet may be a bit too bright and a black chrome mesh grille (yellow stang below) may look better. Although not in the pics below, both are available with matching lower grille. My rims are hyper black.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mystang.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	19446   Click image for larger version

Name:	plus auto.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	19447   Click image for larger version

Name:	stillen black chrome.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	19448  

06 GT Tungsten with quicksilver stripes, Prem with red interior, FSAB, stickshift. Lightning Performance 62mm TB, WMS CAI with Ram Air box, Kooks Long Tube headers, X-pipe and Magnaflow back system. Diablo Predator tuner. Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks, Eibach Sportline springs, BMR adj panhard. Stern ST-1 Beast 20" x 8.5" & 9.5" staggered wheels in Hyperblack with Nitto 555s, 255/35 & 275/35. 12" Phat antenna.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome