Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Switching form Bama tunes to ???
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2013
<3_3.7
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28th1s View Post
Shane,

I ran Bama tunes in my naturally aspirated '11 3.7 Mustangs for almost two years and was able to run a 12.91 @ 106.3 MPH with your 93H tune. The service that was provided to me over the two years was very good.

I have since got Lund Racing to tune my car and have gotten my times down to a 12.63 @ 108.9 MPH, with their tune and a few more mods.

My question to you is why are people getting numerous tune revisions to their Bama tunes (including datalogs) and then they switch to a different tuner (MPT) like mentioned above and their initial tune performs so much better than the 'revised' Bama tunes?

I'm not trying to be critical, it is just an observation and I know many other people are wondering the same thing. I know that there has been some tuners that worked for Bama in the past; like Mike Wilson for example, that no longer work there.

Curious to hear your take on this!
You beat me to the punch. It sure would save Bama a lot of money and make customers happy if the tunes were closer to where they should be at the first or second try. I got good support for three years too, but datalogging takes time and money. Why does a user have to get to the point they feel like they have to call Bama out in a forum?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome