Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - HO Whipple SC ordered today
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2006
Zcat

Yea Jason, some think I'm insane, but if you've had a 12 you know that 170 RWHP starts feeling lame just like our 270 RWHP stock on the GT's. Its all relevant - the thing that scares me most on the turbobike is that it doesn't scare me anymore - LOL! That and blue lights - it would be hard explaining to the judge exactly why I was doing 200 mph ! Losing my licence would be a major downer - if you make a mistake at the speed that bike is capable of, chances are you will not feel it --- very long at least! Really, the machine is set up - stretched & lowered - so it feels rock solid like it on a rail. Oh, by the way , I'm selling it, so $15,000 will put someone on one of the trickest streetbikes in the world . A bike that will blow your mind from 50 mph to 200 mph ( disorienting at 1st! ) if you like that sort of thing and then set there & idle like a stocker when you pull over.:eyepoppin
The Whipple is supposed to ship out this week, latest by friday. I talked to Mike (at Whipple ) last Friday and he was pretty sure - 150 kits out this week, the only thing lacking was the fuel pump and I believe they have been shipped to Whipple already - somewhere in transit. I know its taken a long time, but I do think it will be worth the wait to have this kit. I almost changed my order to KB also ( I know this is a great kit too ) , but I just think the whipple will look much tricker and both kits will kick ass. My card was charged for the kit so usually that means delivery is comming rapidly.
See Ya Bro

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome