Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Mustang Triple Threat
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2006 Thread Starter
iplaydat
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by remy78
Great first car....but be warned...kids at school will tease him "it's not a V8" evem though they're taking the busto school lol.

MY first car you guys would have killed my parents...twas a 65' Fairlane500 me and my pops built as our "bonding time" he did it with my 4 brothers also with glass packs and headers...talk about L O U D :eyepoppin we got to pick a POS car when we were 13-14 and buid it up to how we wanted it. still got it back home...also had a 88 Merc for the winter days
Actually most people here where I live outside of the metro Seattle area are in love with trucks, and jacked up ones! So even if it were a V8 they are still gonna say it's not a truck. My son is just happy to not have to drive a truck. Nothing wrong with them, we just like Mustangs. Due in part to my son's great guitar playing(and he's a nice guy), he is well respected among his peers and teachers(Everybody plays guitar here I guess. There's even a high school class for it). Oh, sorry if this is turning into a shrine to my son! Okay, here's a picture of him with his new baby(oops, his mother's car!).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Third Stang.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	353.5 KB
ID:	19464  

08 Roush 427R GT Torch Red Premium
Painted Side Mirror Covers
100% Roush synthetic oil
06 V6 Vert Premium w/Pony Package

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome